AIM
artb0y

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

Fairies can be cool too.

I love the voice and sound effects--especially those that come from the fairy! Your representation of the main character is really cool. You have some pretty cool animation there, too!

A Pikmin Story A Pikmin Story

Cool

What a great first Flash animation! I really like when the yellow Pikmin reaches his small poky hand out to hold the captain's...

Deciduous Deciduous

Mystifying.

The animation in Deciduous is incredibly fluid, and the imagery is very mysterious... like it is alive in a way. Once I started watching I could not look away for a second. The original music fits perfectly and adds a lot of depth.

Sling Sling Sling Sling

Great Physics, Design

This is the first game on NG that I've actually spent more than a few seconds playing. The graphics are great. That includes caring about the design aspect in the menu screen and during gameplay. The music even fades out when you click the no audio button! The physics are great, too. The bungee-type contraption that launches the "balls" has very nice movement and I got a sense of weight. The game is very polished.

Maverick Maverick

Cool Moves

The movement in this is great! I like the controls.

The First Antartican The First Antartican

Mysterious

...Like, a happy mysterious. I like the bell-time sounds that make up most of the song. Very cool!

Sea Harmony Sea Harmony

Whap!

Right on the dot. I can totally see this being used in a future creation. It's so perky and interesting. I can't explain it very well but it's good.

vai90 responds:

Hehe, thank you.^^

_-={Everlasting Times}=-_ _-={Everlasting Times}=-_

An Instant Favorite

I think that I would love to use this in my next project. It's so... passionate in a way.

MaestroRage responds:

by all means CONG0! Use anything you'd like to, that's why they're here :D! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

*btw, nice animation. Poor frog :(*

Guy Guy

Excellent

This gives off a cozy sort of feeling, and the quality of the pencil work is great. I love the cloth and hair in particularly.