AIM
artb0y

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

Fairies can be cool too.

I love the voice and sound effects--especially those that come from the fairy! Your representation of the main character is really cool. You have some pretty cool animation there, too!

A Pikmin Story A Pikmin Story

Cool

What a great first Flash animation! I really like when the yellow Pikmin reaches his small poky hand out to hold the captain's...

Deciduous Deciduous

Mystifying.

The animation in Deciduous is incredibly fluid, and the imagery is very mysterious... like it is alive in a way. Once I started watching I could not look away for a second. The original music fits perfectly and adds a lot of depth.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Gripping!

This is beautiful. I was pulled in from the very first frame and was captivated throughout. It's just the perfect story for the average NG animation length. The consistent stylization with simple but effective imagery is a whole different way of working from what I've seen in Flash. The "camera" work and positioning is of cinematic caliber and played a big role in capturing me as a viewer. The point of view from the car rolling towards the bed is just one example. I really like when the frown turns to a smile.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

We Fairy

Although the ending was like totally disgusting, the rest was hilarious. I love the sign in the shop that says "We Fairy." The shopkeeper is great. You need to sell shopkeeper-themed posters. I'll get one.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Surreal, in a way

...but very interesting. The environments are constantly stylized and just enough parts of the characters and things are animated. The way the girl's hair moves is very cool with nice physics! I think I saw this a long time ago on another website. DeviantArt, I think... did you say you went to Ringling?

Indie Indie

So underground!

That was freakin' awesome. I like how you draw your people. The sketchy grunginess of the environments like, adds to the theme. Way emo.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Dynamic features

...such as intense sound, particularly when Bitey is zipping through the forest and you hear the trees as a deep surrounding swoosh as they pass. The Flash window is utilized like an actual camera by Adam. Of course the swarm is fully controlled. The soil landing on the "lens" in the first I've seen at NG, and way clever, adding to realism. Much like Myazaki's work [and in some cases more so], I get lost in this animation and forget that it is, in fact, animation.

PuPu's Revenge PuPu's Revenge

Can I get a WOOT!

I'm telling you that every millisecond of this animation (and it's cousins) are at top quality and detail! Stunning visuals... and plenty of them. It's hilarious when the pig drops his helmet. There is so much great visual humor. The map screen (and its animation) is genius!

FrameByFrame FrameByFrame

Stupendous!

The quality of the lines is very detailed and amazing! I like that this isn't all out loud and in your face in terms of both visuals and sound. It has carefully worked, intricate items and I can see that care has been given to each individual frame. Very cool 3D star animation! I liked the train a lot as well. You also seem to have a great idea of how water physics work... way cool!